ESOL for Adults
About the Course
ESOL courses are for people whose first language is not English. The courses aim to improve your speaking, reading and writing of English. We have courses for every level of ESOL from beginners to Level 2 (equivalent to GCSE or Cambridge Advanced level).
We offer a wide range of ESOL courses that can help you to:
- Apply to become a British Citizen
- Find work
- Talk to doctors and teachers
- Understand the laws and customs of the UK
- Help your child with homework
- Pass the life in the UK test
- Gain a qualification
Most of our courses have two or three 2.5 hour sessions a week and run in the morning, afternoon or evening from Monday to Friday.
We also offer courses in IT, maths and work experience qualifications accredited by recognised awarding bodies including ESB, OCN, City and Guilds and OCR.
You are also able to take GCSE level qualifications with us as well.
For more information call us on 020 7510 7777 or email email@example.com
- All of our courses include citizenship material and we also have courses which include work skills, job placements and support in finding work. Our ESOL courses can be centred on specific subject areas to help you in your chosen path of study.
- All ESOL courses are subject to an interview and assessment which determine the level you will study at
- When you enrol on a course you need to bring with you:
- Evidence of your status in the UK - eg your passport or Home Office letter and
- Evidence of your current income (ie within the last 3 months) if you are claiming concessions - your wage slips, benefit letter or National Asylum Support Service (NASS) letter
- There are various progression options depending on which course and level you are studying at. You will be advised at your assessment which options are available to you.