European Computer Driving Licence Extra
About the Course
This programme is aimed at delegates who want to improve their ICT skills to a recognised standard and obtain an internationally recognised qualification.
ECDL is the global standard in end-user computer skills, offering an internationally recognised certificate that is supported by governments, computer societies, international organisations and commercial corporations worldwide. It is the world's largest end-user computer skills certification program, with more than 6 million candidates in 146 countries. The mandatory unit tests your ability to plan, evaluate and improve procedures involving the use of IT tools and systems in order to improve the productivity and efficiency of work activities. All units are assessed through a practical test.
- Word Processing - You will study how to use a word processor to create and format a textual document. It covers more advanced features of Word such as Mail Merge
- Spreadsheets - This unit is designed to accredit basic competence in using spreadsheet software to enter, edit and present numerical data using formulae and basic formatting tools. You will be familiar with the concepts of absolute and relative cell references, charting etc.
- Presentations - This unit helps you to use presentation software to set up and format slides as well as to present and print files
- Improving Productivity Using IT
- Please contact our advice team on 020 7510 7777, Monday to Friday to find out current entry requirements.
- Delegates completing this programme may use the skills gained in their employment and can choose to progress to Advanced ECDL or other advanced level ICT courses to gain further skills.