Level 2 Diploma in ICT Systems Support (Including CISCO IT Essentials)
About the Course
This qualification was developed to keep pace with the fast changing information technology sector and is for candidates who wish to install and support ICT systems and want career progression within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry. It also enables applicants to acquire an industry recognised qualification in basic networking, i.e. CISCO.
- Customer Support Provision
- Networking Principles
- Principles of ICT Systems and Data Security
- Spreadsheet Software
- Install & Configure ICT Equipment & Operating Systems
- Install, maintain & configure Operating Systems
- Cisco IT Essentials
- • You must have at least 4 GCSEs grades A-D including English and Maths, or a Full Level 1 vocational qualification at Merit or Distinction Grade
- • Entry is also subject to interview and satisfactory reference.
- • Progress to Level 3
- • Apprenticeship or to an entry-level job in the sector
- • Employment as a junior technician
City and Guilds