Level 2 Plumbing
About the Course
You will learn the theory and practical skills covering plumbing and domestic heating. To pass the course you will need to complete practical tasks and online theory tests. Your tutor will help you to prepare for these. At the same time you will be improving your wider skills such as Maths, English and ICT. These are all skills you will need to progress to the next level or into an apprenticeship.
- The Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies covers the knowledge needed in plumbing and domestic heating, such as:
- Hot and cold water supplies
- Sanitation within Building Services Engineering
- Health & Safety
- GCSE grade Cs in Maths and English. GCSE Science desirable.
- Level 3 Plumbing or on to an apprenticeship
City & Guilds