NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
About the Course
This qualification prepares you to work unsupervised or in a supervisory capacity with children and their families in a variety of settings. These could include nurseries, children’s centres, home based child care, pre-schools or schools.
You are required to do at least two days a week work placement in an appropriate setting, for which you will need to have a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check.
You will be assessed through assignments, work placement logs, visits and an externally assessed exam along with a five thousand word research task which is externally marked.
- Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- Curriculum Frameworks
- Partnership with Parents
- Child development 0-16 years
- Keeping Children Safe
- Child Observations
- Cultural Diversity
- 5 GCSE grades A*-C (including Maths and English)
- Interview and initial assessments
- Nursery worker/Room Supervisor /Foundation Stage Practitioner/Special Educational Needs Support Worker/Nanny/Children’s Centre practitioner